COE 0.00% 19.5¢ cooper energy limited

who subscribed to the spp, page-23

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi kgtom,

You are totally right that this small placement could bring some extraordinary rewards to those who have taken it up.
    I have been thinking about it and know that those 8000 shares or so could bring me a tasty reward of maybe $16000 giving a Kurnia gusher $2 increase per share.

Still even now with all the delays very much a possibility and trust me I hope it comes in as I still have a very nice core holding of COE which are not for sale, just in case of these situations.

For those who have a small holding I understand a top up would be great, but my oiler investment lessons have tought me not to continues add more shares as it can hurt very badly in the future, even if all looks rosy.

HDR looked extremely rosy with their oil in Mauritania already discovered and only waiting to be hooked up to get it out.
    It looked like a no brainer and it kind of still was for the first couple of weeks in production.
    Once the oil flow stopped suddenly from flowing the beginning of the end came.
    Share price went down hill and company was at taken out by tullow oil for small price.

PSA is a another oiler / gas producer fallen from grace although seems to recover slowly.

Oilers are very risky imho but can ofcourse bring great rewards if they hit it big.

Lets hope that COE will hit it big either now with Kurnia or later with Gurame.

I am holding for the longer term but would not put my house on it.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $514.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $426.1K 2.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 472701 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 12628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.