COE 0.00% 19.5¢ cooper energy limited

Congratulations fellow COE-ites,Whilst I've only been in the...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Congratulations fellow COE-ites,

Whilst I've only been in the stock for a relatively short time (half a year), well done to all of the long-term holders who saw the potential of the company from way back.

As a (relatively) recent ring-in, and with the advantage of hindsight (20-20 vision etc.), the SPP turned out to be an OK play after all. Even better, for other investors, it created a change for everyone to top-up at cheaper prices (re. the SP gravitating to the SPP price), so win-win for all who took advantage of it, one way or another.

Cheers all.

p.s. if this thing gets as big as we think it will, we'll have to get together for a good drink at the inaugural COE appreciation society meeting at a pub in the CBD ... Tony and AutoSime's shout of course ... it sounds like they'll be able to afford it

p.p.s. I've just done another top-up, as I was silly enough to sell some of the stock above the SPP in anticipation for the duster result ... you can all thank me, because the "Murphy's Law" effect that applies to my stock trading brought on the oil shows we witnessed today (LOL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.