WHO suspect looking OUTSIDE China for origin

1. 80,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well there you go --------- no evidence CV began in China and 'highly unlikely' it came from Wuhan laboratory

"However, Dutch virologist and WHO team member Marion Koopmans said that species more susceptible to the virus -- including bamboo rats, badgers and rabbits -- were sold at Wuhan's Huanan market, the site of an early virus cluster, and could be an entry point for trace-back investigations.
    British zoologist Daszak also said after the briefing that new bat viruses discovered in Thailand and Cambodia, "shifts our focus to Southeast Asia".

I say again -- it's only time before we begin to look at bats in other countries -- Italy would be one for sure.

The one thing that scientists appear to be in general agreement on -

"But the team of foreign experts did agree the novel coronavirus likely jumped from bats to an unknown animal species, before being transmitted to humans."

And I also say again -- now we are talking about animals like "species more susceptible to the virus -- including bamboo rats, badgers and rabbits"

Can someone please begin to look at coypu -- are they a possible? - by the looks of it ---------- it sounds like a yes -

so - look in places where you had early Covid - where you have bats and where you have consumption or personal handling of small animals that are likely candidates ------------------------- that opens up a LOT of possibilities ------- and, China would NOT be top of my list

https://www.france24.com/en/health/...till-don-t-know-about-the-origins-of-covid-19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.