"About 90 people were hospitalised with COVID-19-like symptoms...

1. 3,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    "About 90 people were hospitalised with COVID-19-like symptoms in central China in the two months before the disease was first identified in Wuhan in late 2019"

From what I've read, sewage testing in Spain, Italy and Brazil shows covid was present in November 2019. There's also a report that it was present in the sewage of Barcelona in March 2019 (from memory, if not it was somewhere in Spain) . Not sure where the virus originated but the timeline the mass media has been working with appears to be off. There's been numerous discrepancies throughout the last year or so which raise questions. For example Vietnam, which borders China, has had 38 reported deaths from a population of 102m.

Some regions appear to be much worse off than others. A very densely populated Asia, vast majority of it with third world conditions, seems to be fairing much better than Europe in particular, but North America and South America as well. I don't really care where it originated and it shouldn't be politicised. But over time I think there will be surprises as they work out the origins and spread of the virus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.