SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/slater-gordon-...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...e/news-story/0fd95a342e95ab648d57e49be7ab80c0

So Slater and Gordon's met Creditors on Wed and again on Thursday night where key bit is below from article above - "The creditors met again late last night {THURSDAY NIGHT] to discuss the schemes, which include a debt-for-equity swap and a quarantining and subsequent sale of a part of the Slater business."

Latter makes sense as always thought strange if it was not main option being pursued as most obvious option which would stem the tide and solve short term debt pressures. As yes lots of opportunities to sell different parts of Slater and Gordon's business as Slater and Gordon is made up of diverse range of businesses acquired and developed over time....and with law firms looking for growth the fact is there would be willing buyers for different parts of its business. Sometimes pays to do a little digging as interesting no-one raised this here this as reported quite clearly in the public domain asset sales key part of recapitalisation plans in public domains. I guess typical retailer would not do that sort of research. I wonder if the pro's would lol?

And banks meeting again on Thursday night after meeting on Wednesday. Interesting don't you think? As they met again on Thursday night after the release of the ASX update on Thursday. Stay tuned as agreement on recapitalisation plan could be closer than you think....and so I will leave the above with you to enjoy and reflect on over the weekend.

DYOR as it pays to do so!!! Yes been sitting on this one for a bit as wanted to have a bit of fun first with some of the posters on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.