SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Who the hell is buying ??, page-213

1. 23,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Liquidation is the best option. SH are going to get wiped out anyway.
    Last week or so the AFR had article which said Meeting with Lenders Wednesday then recap plan by weeks end. Everyone knew before the fall in the SP. No Pro's here buying.
    AG and team need to wake up, AFR a month or so ago was toying with idea of pre-pack VA, this, if legal in OZ is best option for the company, it gets rid of the debt, gets rid of CA, no more stupid bills. SH have already lost 97.8%, who cares about the 2.2% left, SH are better off selling and if it can get relisted buying the new vehicle, this one is stuffed.
    The only thing worth anything here is the Oz business and you better hope they don't sell that, just the writedown of UK goodwill should tell you that, they owe how much? $700 mil? +
    They need to get rid of the debt and the CA claim or will make no money for years, best to call it a day, wipe out the banks, limit the CA, forget the escrow and move on, once AG and co wake up to the fact they will be working for the Banks for many years they will give up, the stuff up in UK is so big they've got no hope, the Banks are hoping they won't do a pre pack or a VA but i think they know they are stuffed, Citi and Mac were lucky to get out with a third of a shirt NAB and WBC won't be so lucky.
    I won't be in the buy queue on monday, if i could sell more i would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.