NAB 0.40% $37.27 national australia bank limited

who thinks nab is cheap currently, page-9

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Well said Kybosh
    I agree with you 100%. Was just reading the other day about payouts made to former CEO Frank Cicutto several years ago when he was attempting to run the show.(had to stop reading article as I started feeling a bit ill). I have held shares in the company for over 15 years and remember not too many years ago when Nabs share price was better than CBA'S and the CEO at the time was skiting about the share price reaching $50.00 in the coming months. Then came "homeside write down" , forex trading scandal etc etc and shares did nothing but go backwards.
    Anyway enough negative stuff.
    on the positve side I am waiting for share price to move above $26.00 so I can offload everything and transfer some money in low to mid m/c resource companies, Coal, gold and copper look reasonable.
    IMO I would be nervous about going anywhere near the finance sector ATM with what could unfold with the US debt crisis and housing market and not to mention the European scenario with Ireland,Spain,Portugal,Greece and maybe France (Where does it end??).
    We keep hearing that the Australian Banking system is somewhat insulated from the events unfolding O/S due to a strong Banking Regulatory sytem. ARE WE ??????
    Sentiment : Also frustrated: Sell now and get ready to buy back in at $10.00-15.00 sometime soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$37.27
Change
0.150(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $114.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.12 $37.48 $36.93 $113.7M 3.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12468 $37.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$37.30 10657 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.