RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

PW, I actually believe your assessment of the situation at this...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    PW, I actually believe your assessment of the situation at this pint in time. The stuff he was spruiking, if true, was extremely silly! He was all over the place ..... seems to be getting desperate.

But, the other side of the coin is that he might be suspended, and you may be taking advantage of that.

I must re-affirm, my absolute delight at the fun I had at Takeover man's expense the other week when Rupe (who was my very best mate at the that time) made some startling allegations. I chose to side with Rupe, 'coz that was emotionally gratifying at the time ..... I'm sure you'll understand. Gotta get a kick when you can .....

The thing that you accused ol' Rupe of doing, that is being here for 5 minutes and knowing it all, Takeover man did the same! Bounced on in, abused some us, got suspended 108 times, and now we hear he's not coming back.

I've tried to bring some sanity to this thread, alas, some of you are just too strange for mine.

I should never have joined Hotcopper, I make it a practice not to join a club that would have me as a member!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.