SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Who took my Iced vovos, page-46

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    J9,

Interesting comment!

Sundance are in the most enviable position in Cameroon. My friend in Cam Iron has told me that there any many low quality deposits along the proposed rail corridor and none of them has any chance of advancing their projects or getting access to the rail line.

The only reason the Cam Govt and Chinese are backing Sundance is because of all the work they have done on the Mbalam mine province, Rail & Port, and the high quality DSO reserve and long life iron deposit below it.

Do you think that the Cam Govt would want to spend $B's on a 500km rail corridor if they could get the same result from a IO deposit closer to the coast? The high grade IO deposits that the Chinese want is located where it is in the Mbalam region!

It is due to the company spending $300m that has given them that position. So the very thing that you argue is their weakness (spending $10m qtr) is actually their strength.

If you risk nothing, then don't expect to be rewarded.

At very least Sundance are in there with a fighting chance. The rest of them have got no chance and are just making up the numbers in the region.

Your argument lacks substance and is misplaced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.