NXS 3.57% 29.0¢ next science limited

Who turned the lights out?, page-3

1. 13 Posts.
    This stage is definitely hard for our shareholders. Maybe we really have to face a completely lose. Fortunately we have the NBT, Andrew Greig, Sir Ron Brierley, even the second-biggest creditor of the embattled Nexus Energy, Hong Kong hedge fund Tor, etc to continue fighting for potential value return. Obviously the enemies are the incompetency/or conspiracy board and the greedy 7. They know the value and potential of our company and they want to take it over using the medieval way, enclosure movement. They name the price of your property, and you have to accept the price and sale it to them, no other choices.

Time is limited, only 12 days for the second administration meeting. We small shareholders can do little during the time. To complain the past and present board and blame the 7 won't make any help. Personally I'm thinking what we can do is to firmly unite under the NBT's banner and do what according to NBT's request. Also, I'd like to suggest NBT to consider the following approaches. Please don't take it as offensive, I just want to offer my own opinions.1, Keep contacting the other big stakeholders and get their support. No party wants to lose money and freely give the property to 7. 2, Clearly and loudly tell the media, we won't give up, even the game looks over after 7's taken. We'll insist on seeking the true reason why our 1 billion company gets to nothing within only 6 years. We'll fight back our lost money. As been well known, the American Enron, all the management members have been locked up for so called white-collar crime. The Enron is more bigger and well documented but the fraud management members still have to finally give an account to the law. 3, Can we send massive mails to Martin Ferguson, the Minister for Resources and Energy, instead of only sending to the administrators?

Dear small shareholders, we do need to unite together. It's a really battle and we face a strong and merciless opponents. Making billion to nothing, they grabbed our money, destroyed our dream, and trampled democracy and fairness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $84.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $34.26K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33374 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.