GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Appreciate the input guys.Stockrock, I've been in this since...

1. 2,050 Posts.
    Appreciate the input guys.

Stockrock, I've been in this since November. Bought the oppies originally at 15c so it's been one hell of a ride. Alot of interesting views and research here, especially T4P of course.

I don't really like oilers (or gassers) as it's too much like gambling. It's hit or miss at the end of the day - big rewards though.

Sold most of my oppies during the recent selloff but I've bought back most of them due to the recent placement. I reckon those guys wouldn't tip in $4m without having been given a positive heads up by GDN.

No-one really knows what they've got though until they test it. Trouble is that GDN tends to get sold off regardless and time is running out with the oppies.

As for getting on-line in the UK, I'm not a pro trader so $300 for one month is a bit steep Xanadu but I will look at it. Just trying to make some "coal money" as my old grandad would say. I'm looking more at $100 or so.

Internet cafe no good as Aussie market is open during the night UK time and I'm not doing that when I'm supposed to be taking the wife and kids on holiday.

We'll be travelling around so I need something of the "roaming" variety.

You can now hire a modem from "3" in Oz. It plugs into the laptop and gets you on-line in any capital city. It's nothing to do with your moblie phone and quite reasonable cost wise. Doesn't operate outside Oz though. I think I want something like that.

Just trying to get the portfolio into order in case I'm offline. I've two stocks that have oppies expiring June and a third where I need to exercise oppies for an entitlement. All three stocks are being played with. I also need to sell something for holiday cash.

Wish I didn't have a busy day job.

Good luck to all.

cosmos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.