Who wants Labor back in power., page-104

1. 1,018 Posts.
    Yeah, like waiting for a stock to move I suppose, all about patience. Back to waiting.

But contrary to many of the raving old men on here i'm a fresh faced 31 year old. Unsurprisingly, the wife, many friends and acquaintances are round that age. Almost unanimous in our age bracket is outrage on the utter shafting being dealt out on the younger generation by Abbott's mob. Want to skill yourself it is a massive debt sentence of a degree. Can't get a job we'll make you wait until any dole (your fault obviously, not the rising unemployment). Want housing, pay a million bucks in Sydney to take on (another) debt sentence while the olds cash out with tax perks to boot. Not to mention we dare ask to take away their super concessions to keep the tax free party ongoing. Who is doing all the 'lifting' here?

It has gotten too the point i'm not even sure by the way they act they actually like all Australians, but only some of us? Certainly shows in the polls, where if you are ~50 or under there really is no reason to support the Abbottolypse...

Analysis by Age group shows the ALP still with its strongest advantage among younger Australians. 18-24yr olds heavily favour the ALP 67% cf. L-NP 33%; 25-34yr olds also heavily favour the ALP 63.5% cf. L-NP 36.5%; 35-49yr olds favour the ALP 59.5% cf. L-NP 40.5% while 50-64yr olds now favour the ALP 53.5% cf. L-NP 46.5% and those aged 65+ narrowly favour the L-NP 51% cf. ALP 49%.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.