VCR ventracor limited

who wants my proxy

1. 12,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    We as a group need to get of our collective behinds & let our opinion be heard. No amount of whining here will change a thing.. I can't be there. Who wants to be my proxy?

I'm sure if we canvass all the chat sites we could have a proxy with some clout as the top 10 insto's don't hold much sway.

I think I read "shrewd crude" comments that he is a top 10 shareholder _ (personally think he is full of it) (am I calling his/her bluff???) - show us your hand, we can use it now. Lets all vote NO.. escecially for resolution 5.1 - I'm not smart enough,,but would entertain a higher remuneration if performance was based with an ave share price to be above a certain amount & held their for a period. Would not even entertain a rise until share price is back above the 3rd last placement price as it is evident that hurdles are not being met.

They need to be accountable & the carrot needs to be a stretch,,, but rewarding.

I realise that if we 'pay peanuts' will will get monkeys, but these monkeys have been eating very very well.

Still have time for us to build momentum & get a spokesperson amongst us to voice our concerns. Who wants my proxy?? Only a small holding 70,000 shares. It's a start.

Any better alternatives out there?? (other than closing my position).. Any takers? I hold - but am very annoyed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.