Bruceyg you sort of believe in a good Trump/bad adviser's...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Bruceyg you sort of believe in a good Trump/bad adviser's fighting the swamp that is overwhelming him routine with malevolent third parties he is dealing with being a Neocon/Zionist lobby that wants war (I am simplifying things here so sorry if its *** like).

I believe Trump is a compromised candidate (there is most likely pissing tapes with Slavic women which Trump likes but these are held as honeypot traps by Israel and not the Russians). It's easy to say this logically as Trump's actions are very anti-Russian in terms of domestic and geopolitics and I could write endless amounts to support this fact. I just say look at his family, key financial backers and their influence to say no more in how they run the country and who is really in control.

I look to what his actions are and who benefits (which is not the lower levels of American society I believe he has hoodwinked because the alternative options promoted by the corrupt corporate Democrats is even worse).

He is a consistent Neocon, warmonger and swamp creature in terms of actions (Tax cuts for the wealthy, massive increase and support for the MIC, Wall street backer 100%, and foreign policy more and more pro-Israel and neocon than all previous presidents which has not benefited the people at all regardless of what the market says). He is more brazen at it than past presidents who are looking for the next war to start for the establishment that is running out of options to keep the empire afloat. I could say way more.

He may not be completely stupid but he no innocent person but a full on swamp creature and always has been if you look at his mafia past connections. The US is looking increasingly like a soviet union mafia state and it will collapse similarly as we loose our rights overtime and censorship increases in an Orwellian like police state.

The establishment wants war and Trump need a good excuse and easy target to get this but his options are limited and shrinking especially if these nations like Iran can punch back. His polices are killing and starving millions in Yemen. We will likely see US body bags such as Syria the more he entangles a fracturing US military in more conflicts overtime. He hasn't exactly pulled out of any military misadventure and increased troop numbers and bases everywhere during his tenor (including Syria). The empire is dying and Trump own actions aree hasten its economic and military collapse.

Think about how bad things have become for the US empire with what capabilities Iran and the Yemeni people have to strike back.

The money wasted on wars, sanctions, MIC and Wall Street cant go on forever if no long-term strategic goals can be achieved such as stealing Russia's resources, Venezuela's/Iran oil or stopping China's resurgence at key priorities. Trump is bleeding the nation dry with hundred of cuts on a dying man that is already bleeding out from existing wounds.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.