EMR 1.50% $3.94 emerald resources nl

BEANPEA , Good afternoon! Thank you for posting positive...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    BEANPEA , Good afternoon! Thank you for posting positive articles about the gold price . I red them all and feel more confident about the future of the gold mining industry which other than profits for the shareholders gives work to thousands of hard working people.
    I have visited EMR thread because it's fundamentals are very good when compared with it's peers. Is at the top of my buying list.

I am writing you from Helsinki, Finland. I am very new in Australian small caps , I own just four explores . But i am old enough , 56 years old , and with years of self education on macroeconomics.
    THE MAIN REASON , mathematically proven , which forces institutional investors to buy gold as a store of value IS THE NEGATIVE REAL RETURNS OF TRESURY BONDS.

When tresury bonds give POSITIVE REAL returns the institutional investors sell gold and buy bonds in large quantities as soon as possible.
    So , as long as REAL RETURNS of bonds are negative , be 100% sure that gold price will be high.

Thank you again for your time and your posts.
    Last edited by Thessaloniki: 10/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.