EMR 2.10% $3.73 emerald resources nl

Who wants to be a Millionaire?, page-97

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes AI like you and others around here I to participated in the 3c CR. If I was perfectly logical at the moment I'd be selling half of them right now and mitigating my risk but logic is out the window with me on this one for a while. The quarterly project update will be an interesting read I suspect because if everything is on track then we will be getting much, much closer to this being a compelling story for future investors.

And yes Beanpea the POG is continuing to march onwards and upwards, I just for the life of me can't get a handle on it being a long term uptrend that will hold and consolidate. That's just my opinion though.

As I've said before, the profit margin projections for EMR are based on a much lower POG and that's a good thing if the POG "happens" to take a dive. I'm not saying or hoping that eventuates, just pointing out that EMR will still be worth holding if it does.

It's been a long wait and I want to be rewarded for my faith and patience.............handsomely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
-0.080(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $2.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.80 $3.70 $2.658M 711.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4480 $3.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.73 6481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.