who wants to live forever ?, page-44

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Sarco

I am not on any "path"

However, each time your mind believes in rebirth, this is a "becoming", it is an "identifying". Each becoming, each identifying, lays down the foundation for suffering

Sarco

A motor car does not create any tendencies. A motor car is just steel, leather and rubber.

I am talking about tendencies actually created by the hormonal and neurological pressures of the physical body.

When the physical body is hungry, that is felt as painful. The physical body (and not the mind) must consume physical food. That gives rise to desire. When the hunger & desire are appeased, this makes the mind happy & satisfied.

Being born a sexual being with sexual biology creates mental sexual tendencies. Those sexual tendencies get released physically. Physical things happen when the mind has sexual arousal.

The urge to enjoy things and feel pleasure related to and/or created by the physical body in combination with the mind. There is no seperation of mind and body.

I am not talking about the religious superstitous way of viewing things.

I am talking about the basic biology and psychology of our everyday experience.

Regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.