DSE 4.08% $3.29 dropsuite limited

gday vtrickywasn't having a go, several here have passed on sp...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    gday vtricky

wasn't having a go, several here have passed on sp "forecasts" that they have heard from various sources, I'm OK with that, good to know what the word on the street is. I myself have heard people (who's opinion I give much weight to) talk about EXM going to 20c+, no timeframes were spoken of but i assume this is min. 6-12 months, but to be honest i do not really know.
    obviously any of these 'forecasts' are based on a number of assumptions about the Co reaching various milestones. The 1st and second of which have recently been achieved

1- commencement of drilling with positive preliminary results ( more to come)confirmation of historical high grade
    2- successful capital raising of $7.5m in order to fund future exploration etc.

further to this 2nd point. Well done to management on the raising, cut it pretty fine b4 crashing market but money is in the bank. The art of capital raising just got a whole lot harder for all junior players in the market and we are sitting on $9-10m. The oversubscription is another box ticked for me and confirmation that the Co story has a captive audience both here and overseas.

cheers

BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
-0.140(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $231.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.45 $3.46 $3.28 $67.26K 19.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 24996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.