PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

who we goinf to vote for, page-47

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Inside WTF are you talking about, when did I say I was going to live in China??????????, I have worked there in the past and do business with Chinese companies, but I would never move from the Illawarra.

Now you can lead a horse to water but no one can make it drink as 401 explained to you in his funny way, only a moronic nag would drink it without smelling it or tasting it first.

I still cannot believe you used your money to buy shares on the recommendation of someone and you didn’t research the company\region\situation yourself???????

I have spoken to Gary in the past, well after I actually bought shares in the company, I bought the shares based on fundamentals and the risk reward for that Co\Region. I used my own research and experience to buy PDY and now hold a heap of shares free carried at an average of 0.005 per share. It is not how correct they are it is YOUR money, YOU are responsible for it hence YOU need to research and make a decision to buy. Hence it is NO ONE else’s fault but YOURS….so stop blaming people for making you buy into PDY.

Now No one should believe me on face value, everyone should do their own research as I have done, it is just my opinion for all you know I could be a failed stock broker that hasn’t got a clue or even worse a sadistic p%$%k that wants to see you fail. All I am doing here is putting my opinion across as I would love to read other people opinions and see what people think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.