BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

Who we really are as humans

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184

Ok, so I’ve just got home from work, I work bloody hard for my money!  In Tez’s honour I’ve cracked open a nice Margaret River cab merlot( love Merlot maybe because my late mums name was Merle haha)

Was just reading all the posts from last few days and it’s truly a crazy world we live in, a very hard world to survive(especially in the asx Russian roulette game we all love to play)..

Not that many probably care but I’m the ultimate optimist, I believe in the good of everyone, even vicious looking dogs- I see the good always! 

Lately ive been a prick to davisite and a few others because I defend what I believe in and love no matter what...

Who am I, I’m a guy who left a good paying job to look after a dying mother in her last year,  I volunteer at the salvos every Xmas instead of getting wasted with friends and family, I feel better giving always!

I honestly don’t know how the BIT story ends, but my heart hopes they have what they claim they have, and there star(Michelle Miller) gets to shine and go on to be remembered in history for curing AIDS!! How awesome would it be that an Aussie battler/company changed the world as we know it medically!

Anyways no hard feelings to all who have played the devils advocate, we are all different and we all are motivated by different things in life...

This is just me, a couple of reds in, and I’m being myself.....

Let me have it/ or have a different appreciation for this that’s your right.

All the best for your future investments- MSB included( Davisite it actually looks really great, May you do well in time)

Cheers 

Todd AKa SamsonMach2 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.