BIT 8.11% 4.0¢ biotron limited

Glad to read you are enjoying your the down time (accumulation...

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307

Glad to read you are enjoying your the down time (accumulation time) there Samson, I myself am on a Perry Como and Bing Cosby fix at the moment, smoking my pipe (Dunhill 965)...I might have some of that herbal gin stuff.  This is the pause that we need, to chill and connect.  I put away the calculator and the graphs. I will be sorting my vinyl records for therapy, take the kids and the wife Christmas shopping.  Maybe.

See, in the end we are just people going about our daily business.  If we seem passionate, that's because we have skin in this game, sometimes even thickened hides, but that is a necessity a requirement! This environment is vicious and unforgiving...due diligence and passion for protecting our assets is standard.  I hope nobody takes it to heart too much.  Ribbing and a few insults lobbied is standard in the market.  If people get upset with words, there is always the office for quiet contemplation, a politically correct environment to while away the time.

In the end we know that nobody loses sleep whether opinions are listened to or not. 

Except of course  when we lose capital, profit or opportunity...not telling people to suck eggs or anything, but it is real.

Have a good Christmas, enjoy the company of your music and friends though stay on the pulse.  It may happen any time now whether is a yay or nay.  You want to be ready for either one (though my 'gut' is on the yay).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $36.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $7.452K 187.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223754 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 236290 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.