OCC 2.63% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

Alby,You are quite right I am getting worked up. Mainly by guys...

1. 7,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6838
    Alby,

You are quite right I am getting worked up. Mainly by guys like you putting up misleading information (that's apt to lead people to poor trading decisions) rather than useful information. If people relied on your first post for instance, they might think that Andrew Callahan quit the company and sold all his shares and understandably sell their holdings on fear of insider selling (don't panic people this didn't happen).

For the umpteen time. Callahan was managing 7,500,000 odd shares for AusSuper and was required to register it as an interest. He DID NOT SELL that amount of shares. He transferred the shares to Aus Super as was well flagged by company statements.

I am surprised you say it doesn't matter who sold the shares (with of course the 'Harry Hindsight' vindication of an uptick today). Surely you have some interest in the considerable increase in short selling on the last price spike (nearly 1Mill shares short-sold Wednesday/Thursday - much of which bought back) - the increase since June will affect my future trading decisions. Are you not the slightest bit curious regards a 20% spike on good news ended in the stock to eventually closing net lower last week? Surely IF you could perhaps see institutions who bought into the cap raising at 40 cents selling even lower, it might give you some pause for thought that you might have missed something in your stock analysis? You obviously don't really subscribe to Odean's loss-averse and over-confident retail investor theories, or Barnatzi and Thaler's under-diversified theories?

In the end you are guite right though Alby, so I went and got the information myself. For anyone who is interested in the main participant sellers on Wednesday, loosely:

Open Mkts 3 million;
    CBA 2.7 million;
    Credit Suisse 1.5 million
    (all on market - no special crossings)

Apologies for venting my frustrations everyone. Will limit my contributions to more informative posts only in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $64.05K 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90080 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 47873 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.