CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Who wet the bed?, page-44

1. 9,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8453
    I personally think they got this raise just right. I originally thought we were all going to be cut way back on our entitlements, but it didn't happen. There were 4M shares not placed. I was lucky enough to get some of them but not as many as I wanted so there was good demand from existing holders, some for more than the $15,000 worth.
    I was also lucky enough to pick up another 300k this morning at 5.2c, so I'm happy with that.

With both Copper and Nickel at new yearly highs in the last couple of days, both have turned from bear markets to bull markets, and the value of our resource is going up rapidly. On the opposite of the coin, costs are crashing for energy in the middle of the desert, with solar at record lows and Li-on batteries crashing in price, meaning overall energy prices, our biggest single cost, falling rapidly.

This will quickly turn into win/win for OZL and us in the scoping study. OZL's next project is meant to be Carapateena, but it is deep underground. Our project starting from surface will possibly overtake Carapateena as the preferred option. When no if the logistics problem of distance are solved, then this will be all go IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.