SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

who, what, where, when, & how. no why required

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Expectations from today ……….gleamed from various announcements, reports and Companies:

This is only my personal guesstimates and no actual “real-time” expectations should be construed.
    (I advise that this should not be used to base any investment decisions on, either Buy, Sell or Hold.

I know some are asking about expected timeframes and prices, so, I have done a very much “amateur hour” expectation list of potential timings and items of interest, how and when these may fall. (Adjustment factor = +/- 10,000 years….that should cover it :)

I don’t want to even try and second guess the Share Price though, but will say, I think we are significantly undervalued, and are talking multiples of where we are today before “Fair Value” is reached.

I am sharing this before market, and even though I am contemplating buying more. Why?, A few cents either way in early trading isn’t going to make a big difference given my expectations of SWE.
    (can’t say I wouldn’t be miffed if she surged on open though :) ) – Early sentiment value can’t be compiled in any report, so OPL’s first update to valuation will be interesting to say the least.

Please comment on any omissions, or blatant errors - Meant as helpful post only.

So here we go :) – Lots to keep us entertained;

1. Seismic Start Confirmation – Gear & Personnel moving into position at the moment. (Tanzania – Anytime, Days rather than weeks)

2. New Research reports initiated (Anytime & On-going)

3. Speculate: Mr Peter Grant buys some shares :) (Anytime will do…hahaha)

4. Regional Exploration News and Updates (Anytime & Frequent)

5. License Award Announcement of Eyasi-Wembere Award (Tanzania - Anytime / 4 to 6 weeks)
    a. Special note – 4 basins, each double the size of Lokichar Basin where Ngamia & Twiga Discoveries located)
    b. Partner TBA.

6. Speculate: New T20 / Substantial Holders Announcements

7. Watch: Tullows & Africa Oil’s negotiations with Kenya Government on Start-up Phase Oil Production and Pipeline Development activity. (Kenya - 4 to 24 weeks & on-going)

8. OPL updates on Share-price Reviews (Company - 5 weeks then 6 weekly)

9. Kilosa Basin 1 on K-K Block: 774 sqkms, 2D Seismic Update (Tanzania - 4 weeks)

10. License Award Announcement: Block 31 (Zambia - 4 to 8 weeks) – for 83% ownership

11. License Award Announcement: Block 42 (Zambia - 4 to 8 weeks) – for 83% ownership

12. License Award Announcement: Block 44 (Zambia - 4 to 8 weeks) – for 83% ownership

13. Kidatu Basin 2 on K-K Block: 629 sqkms, 2D Seismic Update (Tanzania - 7 Weeks)

14. 65% owned Swala Tanzania Oil & Gas Ltd to List on Dar-es-Salaam Exchange Emerging Markets ( 8 weeks)

15. OPL updates on Share-price Reviews (Company - 6 weekly)

16. Speculate: Fast-track something on Eyasi-Wembere, so as to possibly extend Seismic programme to include E-Wembere after Pagani Seismic (Tanzania - 8 to 20 weeks)

17. Magnetic-Telluric Survey Block 12B Schedule Update/Commencement (Kenya - 8 to 12 weeks) - Expecting reduction to 250kms shoot rather than 700kms once Kenya Government approves this amendment to contract – Huge cash saving.

18. Kilombero Basin 3 on K-K Block: 608 sqkms, 2D Seismic Update (Tanzania - 10 Weeks)

19. Move Seismic Gear & Personnel to Pagani. (Tanzania - 10 to 11 weeks)

20. Basin 1 on Pagani Block: Mvungwe 200 sqkms, 2D Seismic Update (Tanzania - 14 weeks)

21. Block 12B MT interpretation of Results (Kenya 15 to 20 weeks)

22. Basin 2 on Pagani Block: Moshi 196 sqkms, 2D Seismic Update (Tanzania - 18 Weeks)

23. Tanzanian Asset (Pagani & K-K only) Potential Drill targets selected (Tanzania - 20 to 24 Weeks)

24. New Company Presentations & Roadshow (SWE - 20 to 24 weeks)

Back to Share Price:
    Where do you place a company with only ~65 million tradable shares at the moment, estimating ½ of those are in safe hands and within 12 months, drilling number of de-risked assets with potential to expose multiple millions of barrels of reserves so very early in their existence?

Heres to a good week watching SWE evolve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.