VUL 1.30% $3.04 vulcan energy resources limited

IMHO it will be a European partner. I hope, as a European, they...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    IMHO it will be a European partner. I hope, as a European, they are all EU partners announced prior to DFS.

The EIT, as a derivative of wider EU policy, is predicated on a circular economic plan geared to making Europe more competitive. That means going against other places, let's say China, in the international market.

The Rhine Valley deposit sits in the middle of Germany's industrial base. Carbon zero is achieved through very short supply chain.

So, in summary, I see German and EU partners being named as offtake partners. Remember that Asian firms are developing battery projects in the EU too. ROK is building a huge plan in Hungary. Many proposed elsewhere. But, the VUL advantage is to offer a wholly EU package. It will not look so good for EU funding to find its way into Chinese, or any other states that you may care to mention, batteries/products.

VW would be an ideal partner due to their immense scale, not to mention the remedial impact of Zero C on the reputation after their costly and embarrassing diesel emissions fiasco about 5 years ago.
    Also, Daimler-Benz and perhaps also BMW Gruppe. Then there are the others too...

The other big fish is the Tesla operation near Berlin - and we have very strong board links there.

I anticipate that the first significant offtake announcement will be the catalyst for the next level SP.

Patience Vulcaneers, patience....Great things to come!

Last edited by NassauPalmyra: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
-0.040(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $523.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.14 $2.95 $1.561M 512.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2223 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.06
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $2.95 56150
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.