BRN 1.14% 21.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Who will be the first tech company to sign a commercial agreement with Brainchip??, page-36

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Its very simple, IMO. BOM are NOT accountable, as shareholders are completely ignorant to their strengths & weaknesses and are kept in the dark by non existent IR. The problem being the two main offenders to this toxic culture are the two main shareholders PVDM & AM, as they control circa 250mill shares.
    Lets be honest it is their influence and their influence over the board as to why nothing changes. I get the feeling after several years of the same thing, that these people are not connected to reality and definitely not "commercial" operators.
    I would suggest the CEO has ability and IMO has done a good thing with creating new Akida chips would are more customised to potential customers. Don't get me wrong, the tech appears by all accounts to be a "sellable" product, however it is perhaps the way the management go about trying to sell it, is the issue.
    They burn tons of money, with no discernable results and dilute the sh*t out of the stock, which hurts all shareholders, except those who havent paid a cent for their shares, the BOM and Executive.
    It stinks and we all suffer. Then we combine this yet to achieve results approach to the complete and utter lack of IR. The worst attempt at IR, I have ever experienced in the ASX, possibly the world. An absolute disgrace! Yet we have a Global Head of IR who no doubt gets paid circa $250k a year plus plus, to deliver nothing to shareholders, except the worst and least impactual quarterly, which just tick a box.
    These commercially ignorant people, care absolutely nothing for long suffering shareholders, of which there are over 46000, whom would mostly be in teh red or deep in the red, as they continue to get paid and handed loads of free stock, funded by the arrangement they created with LDA, which escalates the dilution of the stocks values.

It is a clusterf**k on many fronts and I get the impression, there is little urgency at getting revenue in the door.

Then they roll up at an AGM, delivering "baubles and glitterly material" as well make general espersions about talking to big names, with no detail or reference to anything concrete. I get there are NDA's, it comes with the territory, but the approach is clearly not working, after two years of structural change.

I also share the view we are all being played, not by teh tech, but by the founder and his and his BOM approach to doing business and dealing with shareholders(or not, because they dont inform them)

Its a sh*t show on those fronts and the ignorance and naivety of the shareholders group is gobsmacking! Its sole destroying and wealth destroying!

IMO and not advice.

We all need to pray for a miracle that this group of ineptness stumble over a deal and soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $412.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $527.7K 2.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1001445 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 400490 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.