BRN 3.57% 21.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Who will be the first tech company to sign a commercial agreement with Brainchip??, page-37

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I would suggest you read all FF posts and they are virtually all supportive of management and then there is the detail in the posts, which leads me to believe this is coming from inside the company, IMO. I also suspect he is a "proxy" for the company, to placate angry & frustrated shareholders on the forum, of which there are plenty.
    It wouldn't surprise me, that FF may be involved in the company in some way????
    One would think that teh disaster of the share price and complete lack of IR, they would be watching their investment skrink quickly and would at the very least take off the "rose coloured glasses" and speak up about things that could be improved. No not FF, its always the same line and he's doing a good job of hoodwinking many, IMO. I am very supportive of the tech, its just the poor management that has me disappointed and that is not a new thing, as I have stuck by this company and my investment for several years.
    All opinion and not advice.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
0.008(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $489.8K 2.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 377561 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1144902 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.