BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Your theory is very interesting and I agree there has been a bit...

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Your theory is very interesting and I agree there has been a bit lacking in products out to market. There is demand for Akida products but supplies are limited. If I sold out of a product I would build more and sell more.

Now these are business folks lets not call them stupid fools like many here do. This is done for a reason which we do not know. It's not about starving out the company as it's clear that revenue is needed to run a business.

Why were we told 2.0 is not going to be built because we do not want to be in competition with our customer. That echos cause to me a customer is someone that pays you money. For you to limit your ability to earn revenue there has to be a sizable customer that will take you well above what selling chips would do.

There is enough dam proof out there that akida performs yet we see slow adoption. But universities keep curing out reports and papers on the technology.

Interestingly Jason Eshraghain will be on the next podcast he was publicly a while back making crap comments toward BRN holders i dont know what was said exactly but now he is a gest. I dod see open AI advertising Brainchip on a few posts maybe its personal airtime he is looking for or what but he has changes his tune or will the whole podcast be edited lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.573M 7.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 768700 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 558387 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.