Who will bet Trump won't be convicted?, page-140

1. 4,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Ah now there's the thing.....is it really a waste of time...trying to destroy Trump I mean....?

"They" know Trump can destroy "them"....draining the swamp was not simply an effective jumble of words....it is actually what he intends doing and there genuinely is panic over this. That is why we had to endure covid, why two sham impeachments went nowhere, why we are witnessing election fraud, why we see a weaponised judicial system and a corrupt FBI and politicised media......in fact it's quite scary as to how ingrained they have managed to get themselves. The unfortunate thing for them though is that the public aren't buying it, the mass view of America has now flipped to them being seen as interfering, unreliable, untrustworthy, a freak show of a presidency and cabinet and essentially turning into a banana republic. It makes for mesmerising viewing.....

A handful of clowns on here ain't going to shift folks view of that - change is approaching.....this is another attempt to try to stop him. Will it work? Impeachments failed.....tax claims failed......they were the "silver bullets" to stop him

It is fascinating watching them get ever more desperate and all the time Trumps support grows

Covid, impeachments, sham trials, election fraud.....that should tell you that they are desperate and will do anything at any cost. I hope I am still around when the movie about this gets released

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.