TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Sorry but I’m not here to serve your interests nor do l seek...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Sorry but I’m not here to serve your interests nor do l seek your validation. I don’t take offence to people being personal in their response but it lacks credibility to call others out while doing it in the same breath.

On previous occasions, l have responded with financial and governance extracts to counter inflammatory comments about solvency and funding agreements, but the same non holders post the same unsubstantiated crap demanding answers. How many times has this company been declared insolvent over the last 3 years? If they didn’t understand it the first three times, l doubt a fourth will help.

Your were wrong with your assumptions about the company securing the $5M in funding. A simple sorry for clogging up the thread with unsubstantiated theories would suffice, but no, we are back flogging the horse continuing to seek validation for your decision to take a loss all that time ago. I suppose it’s a matter of the bigger the ego the greater the need for self validation.

Surely it’s time to dismount. If you feel the need to respond with ‘you didn’t answer these new questions’ start at the top and keep reading until that urge subsides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.