TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

We both agree that the side we are on is the personal pursuit of...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    We both agree that the side we are on is the personal pursuit of financial gain.

But where we part company is how we objectively achieve that outcome. I don’t understand how l would come closer to achieving that objective by using a considerable amount of my spare time researching an commenting on an investment l have no intention in making. To do so would reasonably bring into question that l have taken a personal interest not a financial interest in the matter. We agree that personal interest is not our objective. This could be construed as taking a side, whether that is conscious or not, it is an unintended outcome.

Contrary views are welcomed but I find the repetitive voice of dissent from those with no current or future intent of taking a material interest in the company as illogical as many of the arguments presented.

On the point of winning maybe consider it this way from a Shareholder’s perspective. Following recent announcements those that took a decision to hold rather than sell at a loss are more confidence with their decisions to do so. To think that it’s related to anything more than a financial gain would be to inflate the self importance of posters on this forum (any of them).

But as human beings we also like to say l told you so and shareholders currently have $5m reasons to do so. Can you imagine the avalanche if the announcement was the deal had failed? It shouldn’t be a surprise that after hearing it wouldn’t happen multiple times on a daily basis for 9 months that’s the response received.
    Last edited by Letting it Ride: 17/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.