CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Who Will Compete With CTP For Pipe Capacity?, page-71

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(No, i have too many dud stocks without looking for more.)""

Bruhan,

No mate I believe you got me wrong there. The reason that I raise the NXS issue is that it was a real company once upon a time, but now it is no longer. Gone...Kaput....and while IMHO, guess who was in control of that company once upon a time....

It is not all gold where the sun is shining mate. Believe you me...!!! And you cannot always find some Nomad Arabs willing to buy sands from someone with the gift of the ** either.
    Finally, investing in the market it can be like chasing the bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow at times..

I have read something interesting written by some good analyst/journalist not so long ago (about 1 hour ago) about investing in some companies and how to make sure that your investments are at the lowest possible levels of risk. But time will not allow me to post it now. Perhaps in the future I will.

All I know is, that, for me, having to wait for at least another two years to see if something will happen and then having to wait for another two after that to see if we will drill some more wells, I prefer to hold with the few shares I have left and invest that money elsewhere in the hope of making some good hay while the sun is shining. As I wrote before, I haven't noticed that any Directors in CTP are in the top twenty list, and that is good enough for me to stick to my own opinions.

As for your tips, thanks a lot and I will probably pay them a good look to see what I will come up with. Thanks again.

Cheers

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19918 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.