SBR 6.67% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

who will fill the gap?, page-2

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    That was quite a tussle between the buyers and sellers Yok..and ended up being resolved in the middle.
    It looked set to explode well into the 40s on any further news at that time.
    One if the dilemmas seems to be that SBR is so tightly held that it must be extremely difficult for anyone to buy a big chunk to get on board ...not exactly sure to expect when some big players decide they have to have a piece of the action ..explosive I would think (can't wait).

Now that I have had the opportunity to listen to the BRR broadcast a few times my key takeaways are :
    .Our Geo is very excited....aren't they normally about as excitable as accountants (apologies to all Geos and accountants).If you disagree ,tell me about the last time that you saw an excited Geo !!! (lol), or take the hint !!

.Surface expressions are highly indicative of further mineralisation (sulphides at depth)

."Looking BIGGER AND BIGGER all the time" and "looking to move forward AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE" =

My interpretation: We have a team on the ground working day in , day out examining this thing and no doubt generating heaps of new data/information -- I detect a real sense of excitement and urgency from the Company to push forward with Kaskara and I would not be at all surprised if we received further news in the near future -- and the above quotes suggest that its only going to be further good news.

I guess most of our regulars are already set..lets hope there is a mad scramble to join us...but it is going to be hard to get a seat.
    Good luck to all SBRers.
    Only my views .
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $12.23K 869.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105539 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.