NAG 10.0% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Who will promote NAG’s JORC?, page-21

1. 55,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    Talking about promotion -good to see st0ckhead on the job

Nagambie Resources (ASX:NAG)

Gold explorer Nagambie Resources’ share price hasn’t enjoyed the best year to date, but today it rises at least 20% on some welcome news.
    The company has announced a maiden JORC resource for the shallow, high-graded gold mineralisation at its namesake gold and antimony mine in central Victoria.
    Some specifics. The company’s talking an Inferred Resource here, of 415,000 tonnes averaging 11.5g/t gold equivalent and comprising 3.6g/t gold plus 4.3% antimony.
    It also notes that the in-ground metal content of 153,000 ounces gold equivalent, comprises 47,800 ounces gold plus 17,800 tonnes antimony and the average 11.5g/t gold equivalent resource grade is 230% of the mineable cut-off grade of 5.0g/t AuEq.
    This, says NAG, indicates a high-margin orebody at the Nagambie mine, where there are four shallow gold-antimony lode systems all open and at depth.
    Nagambie chairman Tom Quinn described the maiden JORC Resource for the high-grade discovery as a “watershed moment” for the company, adding that “it comes in the context of recent all-time record-high gold prices and strong prices for antimony, an essential metal for military uses and high-performance solar panel manufacture.
    “We are now focused on being able to commence the recommended follow-up drilling program, with our target being to significantly increase the maiden Resource.”

Still no sign of this news on  Warwick Grigor's Far East Capital Rag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.674K 741.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56891 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 568741 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.