NAG 18.2% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

So, there hasn’t been and investor update to accompany the...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    So, there hasn’t been and investor update to accompany the maiden JORC resource statement - and the share price predictably has retreated back to where it was before the announcement within a couple of days. All very disappointing for shareholders.

Pretty typical of NAG managements’ communications strategy for the past how many years - zero strategy !

Where is the explanation of where the funds are coming from for the planned 12,000m of diamond drilling? And what is the suggested time line of same?

So I guess we should expect to see fund raising pretty soon, perhaps at sub-1c - whaaaat? More significant dilution for mom and pop shareholders!

I think that in addition to the removal of CEO James Earle, and exec Director Mike Trumbull, we should also be thinking about the demise of the new Chairman Tom Quinn - he seems to have been as useful as tits on a bull!

It seems pretty obvious that a clean sweep of management at NAG is what’s required if the Company is to have any chance of survival.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.279K 342.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1342383 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 373001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.