I am sure you will come across the working assumption that the...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I am sure you will come across the working assumption that the three pillars of The Evil
    Internationalist Money Cabal are the Rothschilds, The House of Saud, and George Soros.

I post this neither to proclaim it or debunk it; I have just seen it, and compare actual events to the thesis, which at the moment are not conclusive.

Under this scheme, the House of Saud has been "flipped" by Trump, King Salman is a friendly but has some of the same problems internally that Trump does.

Also under this scheme, George Soros is next on Trump's target list. Soros' political and social agendas tend to confirm this idea.

At the point that Soros is neutralized or defeated, the Rothschilds come into view as the priority. Their interests are vested in European globalist institutions, Israel, and the Vatican.

The idea is that the United States has been surreptitiously corrupted politically and financially in favor of one of these three major interest groups, with lots of help from the CIA, which itself has been rumored to be under Jesuit influence.

Overall, there is something to be said for this scheme, IF one believes that the Vatican and Israel are part of the Rothschild sphere of influence, and IF one makes allowance for the
    presence and influence of China and the drug cartels.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.