HDR hardman resources limited

who will stand up at agm

1. 3,559 Posts.
    I haven't received any more questions to ask at the AGM so will conclude that the 11 questions listed below are it.

Who is prepared to ask a few questions at the AGM?
    If we ask one or two questions each, we should get them all answered.

Please respond ASAP AGM tomorrow.
    Angers

Will Mputa-2 results plus the testing results for the 2 wells be sufficient to determine the likely size and commerciality of the onshore oil accumulation in Block 2 and if so what is the possible size (i.e. if Waraga and Mputa are connected) and when do they expect to be in a position to announce this?

What is a reasonable "valuation" for recoverable reserves in Uganda i.e. US$5 in the ground or greater? And what would be their expectation regarding time to production.

Will the June exploration wells take second place to fixing the Chinguetti flow problems

Woodside may face probe on Mauritania. Are HDR likely to be involved
    a. What can you tell us about the dispute/resolution?

Does the consortium have gas agreements in place or are we still negotiating? I.e. the Flamant prospect.

What is the current timescale for farm-outs in Guyane.

What is the time frame for the Falklands, i.e. rig availability?

The farm in for Tanzania is subject to government approval. Is this a rubber stamping exercise and when may we expect this?

HDR still has three permits in the Timor sea – is there any news on these

Why don't HDR web-cast the AGM?

Is management aware of any complaints to HDR ASX or ASIC or other investigation regarding recent trading in HDR stock while market sensitive information remains undisclosed.

What type of waxy oil was found in Uganda? Is it representative of the area? How will it affect the cost of any commercial development

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.