BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Who will vote with the founders?, page-5

1. 6,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9115
    Not really sure Belkin.

I remember someone posted not too long ago about a certain entity that appeared on our Top 20 list and included a link to a news article that suggests this entity has a history of being involved in acquisitions, eg. <BRISPOT NOMINEES>. From that moment I started considering where my vote would land.

disallowed/business/court-stayers-ply-sprint-tactic-to-see-the-cup-20091102-htjl.html

Brispot Nominees has popped up with almost 5.5 million shares, or 0.95 per cent of the company. Brispot bought 6.2 per cent of Pauls amid a takeover play for the Queensland dairy group by Parmalat in 1998.At the time, Brispot was part-owed by Potter Warburg Securities, which evolved into Warburg Dillon Read, which was swallowed by UBS.Warburg Dillon Read was adviser to Pauls amid that takeover play.In 2006, Brispot resurfaced again, this time amid Alinta's quite hostile share raid on AGL.Brispot popped up on the Alinta share register, and beneficial ownership of the Brispot stake was formally traced back to UBS when Alinta asked the corporate plod to take a look.

May be reading into it, obviously, but with the 40 million units that changed hands it stirred my memory.

Obviously this is just speculation, I have no idea what those 40 million units were, but genuinely interested in where everyone else would stand on the issue of an acquisition. Especially interested in the long term holders opinions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.