BRN 1.47% 17.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Probably will not help you to explain to this poster but here is...

1. 9,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26622
    Probably will not help you to explain to this poster but here is an extract of the critical part of the actual announcement:

BrainChip Signs First Akida™ Intellectual Property License Agreement
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    • BrainChip to deliver Akida 1.0 neural network intellectual property (IP) for use in
    customer’s system-on-chip (SoC) licensed products
    • Agreement includes a single-use design license, implementation support, per unit
    royalty and ongoing software maintenance services
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Aliso Viejo, Calif. – 23 December 2020 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), a leading provider
    of ultra-low power, high-performance AI technology, today announced the signing of an intellectual
    property license agreement with Renesas Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Japan-based
    Renesas Electronics Corp., a tier-one semiconductor manufacturer that specializes in
    microcontroller and automotive SoC products.
    The unconditional agreement provides for:
    • a single-use, royalty-bearing, worldwide IP design license for the rights to use the Akida™
    IP in the customer’s SoC products, which continues while the customer continues to use
    the Akida IP in its products. The parties agreed to customary termination terms;
    • BrainChip to provide implementation support services (at an agreed fee to cover costs)
    aimed at facilitating the customer’s adoption and commercialization of the Akida-licensed
    product during the first year of the license agreement.
    • The agreement provides for various payment terms including the payment of ongoing
    royalties based on the volume of units sold, commencing at certain agreed volume
    threshold and the net sale price of the customer’s products. The royalties remain in effect
    throughout the life of the licensed product.
    • Brainchip to provide software maintenance services, which attract a separate fee if the
    customer elects to continue to use these services after the first two years of the
    agreement.

My opinion only no research required just need to read the above to realise Brainchip has a commercial engagement in place. Deep research would involve reading the explanatory document to the 4C in January, 2021 which advises that the first part of the licence fee had been paid during that month.

As I said my anonymous opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
0.003(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.8¢ $1.276M 7.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 684407 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1630625 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.