AYM 0.00% 0.3¢ australia united mining limited

Hi Outback.... I definitely get your point regarding greedy...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi Outback.... I definitely get your point regarding greedy lawers.... that's where the funds will end up.
    I think this thread requires an injection of humour in the face of all the despair confronting it... so perhaps a joke concerning LAWERS will not be out of place:-

A mafia Boss employed a deaf book keeper, "Luigi" to record his nefarious transactions in a legal format. He especially chose a deaf person so that his conversations would not be overheard, and therefore could never be testified in court.

One day he discovered $500,000 cash was missing from the safe .... so he summoned his lawyer, who was expert in sign language, and together they confronted Luigi... demanding to know where the money was.

Luigi "signed" back that he did not know what they were talking about.

The mafia boss pulled out a revolver and said to the lawyer
    "tell him if he doesn't give it back, I will blow his brains out , as well as those of his family".
    The lawers "signed" the message to Luigi... who by this time was terrified... and "signed back.... "OK,OK.. tell him I buried it behind the shed at my cousin Bruno"s house".

The mafia Boss said "what did he say?"

The lawyer responded..."he says you dont have the balls to pull the trigger".

LAWYERS!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.527M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2570002 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 703317 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.