MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

who would buy this company, page-21

1. 9 Posts.
    OK Jojac- so you've been in the company for 3 years and you've got a couple of hundred shares so as you can maintain contact with directors.
    And you sold a couple of hundred thousand shares along the way.
    Woopy-do!!!!!!!

First point.
    I like to watch, as I said before.
    And I frankly think that people who call directors and chat and think they are getting good info are deluding themselves.
    I think you and I and everyone alse here can agree on a lack of credible info flow from HQ. That's a given......

But let's examine a few positives, just so you might decide you goofed up in dropping your couple of hundred thousand.

!) GS is the premier US investment banker.

2) They have presumably spent a lot of money on this project todate.

3) GS- before the GFC, never took on a project not expected to earn a
    comission on ONE BILLION DOLLARS MINIMUM. ( Believe me- I've been there)

4) GS would have walked away in a heartbeat the very moment this project looked like it was going to be a loser.

5) GS is still there, with the clock running on their appointment presumably for a 12 month period. That will take it up to sometime around mid July,if my memory serves me correctly.

Ask yourself- WHY are GS persevering? $#@#$#@#@!@#$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!

6) Yes- I agree- mae has no revenue or cash flow.So what?

Yes- so f'ing what?
    It maes no difference to a sale price considerably above the CURRENT share price. Certainly not as much as if they were in production, but equally certainly a lot, lot more than 38c.

7)The reserve report has an INCREASE in 1P reserves to the tune of around 140 BCF.
    That's around US 300-350 million bucks on 1P alone.
    I presume you know the current share basis. Price per share?

Maybe you missed a recent post, but the reason for the reserve reduction( (2P's and beyond) was an accounting issue on the part of nervous US bean counters.
    Hello! Gas in the ground doesn't just go away. It;s recoverable or not depending on price.
    Check out the current price and look at the futures. The futures market is sending a signal there that is visible to prosective buyers.

8) I simply cannot believe that 1960's technology could extract gas and a buyer in the 2000's cannot.
    I don't know why production has failed but from a sale perspective I simply am uninterested.
    My only interest is on making a good profit on my holding. And that amount is directly related to the 319BCF in the ground which for all I know might be 400 or 500BCF as of today.

And if you want to know the how's and why's of our potential profit, read my earlier post today.
    It will provide you with a possible roadmap - maybe commencing in the next week or so, but I suspect reaching a climax/frenzy somewhere from the second week of June on, as per my post.

I'm happily betting on the directors, not because of demonstrated skill but rather because of that strong human emotion- GREED.
    Nobody wants to work for years on a salary and give up the potential for the gain from millions of mature options.

The news flow will be a roadmap.

It will tell you which way we are going.

Question is- are you smart enough to interpret it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.