MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Like ive said before, JC is MAE and Mae is JC, no 2 ways about...

1. 667 Posts.
    Like ive said before, JC is MAE and Mae is JC, no 2 ways about it, all the way back to the CPC days. Ive met with him, spoken with him on numerous occasion and he has always maintained that we are a developing gas play nothing more. Accumulate leases prove the resource and get out. It has taken a few good years more to get here but he and the top 20 SH have stuck it out, and so should we all.

I fully support JC for doing what he has done to date. May not have been to the liking of others but he keeps pushing on regardless and he is a believer. And so must we be.

As for gas revenue, I will say it one more time for those who are looking for revenue. Go back to day 1 and read what JC planned to do, it was to develop a gas play and sell it.

Has JC deviated from his plan, no he has not. MAE was never going to be a producing company. I think MAE has achieved 20mmcf per day and are just sitting on the wells they drilled. If only 1 of us access to the data room.

As for exercising options and Fortus and the debt, piffle compared the value of the asset.

Ive had my say... anyone else...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.