MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

One of the wonderful things about this thread is that there is...

1. 203 Posts.
    One of the wonderful things about this thread is that there is obviously such opposing opinions being presented.

But the best thing is that someone time soon - possibly within 1 month one party will be right and another will be wrong.

How much will you lose if you are wrong?

P.s. i dont see liquidation coming. Instead i see a very intelligent opinion put forward by Mnkop that there will probably be some sort of conditional buyout dependent on factors (which will essentialy mean that you dont get your lovely dollars).

I think one flaw mentality is that too many people on here cant think outside the box. They think the only option is a complete buyout (or liquidation) rather than some other type of arrangement whereby the buyer can pass off risk.

This will save the directors buts (by the way kiwi, the heads of Enron and HIH were intelligent ppl with great credentials and look at what happened there)and save the buyer from the ridiculous amount of risk associated with buying an unperforming asset. This will also, once again, screw over the shareholder.

think, people, think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.