EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I preface my post with the declaration that I know nothing about...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I preface my post with the declaration that I know nothing about cement nor engineering.

A quick summary of various ASX announcements to help join the dots of progress:-

ASX Announcement 22 August 2017
    The MOU with the Korean Cement was signed in June/July 2017 for testing EdenCrete® with trials commencing in September 2017 or thereabouts and anticipated to take six months or more.

So a results update may not be too far off.

Please note that the Koreans are testing EdenCrete®.

ASX Announcement 13 November 2017
    “For more than six months, Eden has been developing and testing a new version of EdenCrete® that is compatible with pozzolanic concrete…” and suitable for approx. 30%+ of the US market.

Interim Financial Report (Released 28 Feb 2018)
    “EdenCrete®Pz is a new product that is compatible with concrete that includes pozzolanic cements, which the original EdenCrete® did not greatly assist”.

This statement may be relevant to Korea?

But tests are continuing in Korea with Edencrete, as well as testing in Colorado on Korean cements with Edencrete Pz and EdencreteHC. So, 3 versions of Edencrete are being tested with Korean cement.

New product development, broadening the range of Edencrete (like EdencreteP and EdencreteHC) for specific and broader concrete applications requires testing to identify the most suitable products to be commercialized.

"Eden is presently making encouraging progress with these trials, and is hopeful of achieving a successful outcome with the Korean cement over the next few months that could help open up a significant market.”

The interim financial report had more information on the complexity of new product testing and given that it's early days (3 and 7 day results in the report) their is an underlying tone of encouragement.

Progress takes time.

BL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 193077450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8333137 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.