EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I just hope EDE get their act together soon in the US and then...

1. 20,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    I just hope EDE get their act together soon in the US and then start looking elsewhere.

http://livewiremarketsptyltd.cmail1...EF23F30FEDED/F2E7C40756F0C420B3138EAD4DECE712

Over the next three years, infrastructure spending in Australia is set to rise from $6 billion per year to $16 billion per year. Mark Landau, Joint Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer at L1 Capital, explains that they’ve got excellent visibility on spending “out to 2020 and beyond” due to the detailed government data. “These projects are funded, they’ve started, there’s no risk of them not going ahead.” However, this thematic is not new; leading civil construction contractor, CIMIC (formerly Leightons) has tripled in the three years since L1 Capital purchased the stock. Landau says they’ve recently taken profits in CIMIC and put them to work in a late-cycle beneficiary with some of the best-located assets on the Australian east coast. Learn more about this thematic, including the company they think is set to benefit, by watching the full video below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.