EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Who would have thought that, page-8

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    OK, so you have now gone from attacking the Board to now attacking the Sales People?

See here " Do you really think GS should put a bomb under the sales team?
    The poor sales team have been left with nothing to sell. 1m gallons at Colorado? LOL
    I don't know the answers.

Well the last part was correct, you don't know the answers, neither do I, at this point? we both agree that there does need some action, but cutting off the nose despite the face is no answer at all, you are a frustrated holder, I get that, I want some answers too, but bellyaching to the world wont get the answers you need, you either need to sell or accept that all will be well in the end?

This is a risky investment, you won't get an argument from me there, but there have been people like Cp dog who have been shown to wrong, I caught him out in a deliberate lie and he knows it, I will provide the proof again if he needs a dose of reality?

Leave it alone for a while Rolling, you are looking more and more like a person who cannot accept that his "OWN" decision to invest in something that was wrong from his own introverted perspective after the fact.

I do see that EDE have some delays?
    Yep maybe they should have done things differently?
    Is it something that will cause the company to fail, I doubt that, but the Yanks do play dirty pool, I have been party to that before, and that is something that GS needs to take into account for sure, but I really do believe that EDE has something that the world needs, I am prepared to ride this out for now, I am not saying I will not sell out at some point, that would be foolish, I am prepared to wait for a bit longer, I do see a brighter outlook coming, but I have been wrong before though?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $45 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 201267439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26448769 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.