GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Looks to me people dont want stocks as the computers have taken...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    Looks to me people dont want stocks as the computers have taken over the trading, hence the wild swings we have seen of late, also remember the big selloff done by a trader hitting the wrong key, it was bot trading software

anyway people can see if bots are jumping the q and trading at prices we cant

e.g. bots can trade at .323 when it should be .325 etc..

a rigged system wont last long, most of the volume is bots now guys, anyone got the stats on that? (bots trading versus real trading volume)

get silver/gold very soon folks if not already, i trade shares but dont hold much for long these days

ASIC is a joke so why would ya put serious $ in the market, gold and silver price says it all

it dosnt matter if its a gold stock and gold is at 16k an oz the gold stocks can still be down hard if market is down as the difference now is most investors know markets are not fairdinkum

e.g. monetary breakdown in eu then usa, what would you want to be holding shares in a gold co or bullion? historical movements are not that relevant now because of above, eg. i know gold shares historically have done well when asx/dow tank but a new trend has formed that accounting/markets/monetary base and most everything else is not fairdinkum

Fiat monetary systems dont last very long
    bullion is best

bots can trade with themselves lol

if you made losses you can get it back from bullion as i do think 16k per oz is feasible

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.