MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

who would have thought ... , page-10

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    sparrot...

Which part of "changed circumstance" did you not understand when I posted it?

As I have previously stated...on the MPO thread...the whole credit squeeze (globally) changed the goal posts for such large capital, long-term breakeven stocks such as CBM operations.

Nothing has changed about MPO's business model, but the market around it has, p[articularly for raising capital, which basically inflicts a more significant dilution equation on MPO and ultimately, potential future share price targets.

Simple really...and if you were not so intent on indirectly stalking the working of others and more intent on doing your own groundwork, you too may have realised the shifting conditions we are all faced with in the markets.

I wonder...have you posed your questions regarding MPO to the placement recipients at 25c ($1.25 adjusted)??? That was 133m shares to raise $33.25 million dollars...perhaps you feel you know more than these "sophisticates"?

If so, stange you waited so long to say so.

Don't you think its time to move on?

You are beginning to look foolish to all but your ittle group of posting mates, who like you seem intent on bottom dwelling and not moving on.

You will never succeed that way.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.