MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

who would have thought ... , page-25

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    NTTG,

"(MPO has money, a strategic plan to develop its respective holdings. The product they have is in demand, it just needs to be produced. And this is were the current 'problem' is, it aint being produced. Its not that there isnt any gas, it is just still in the ground. )"

Here lies the problem NTTG. They have the gas, we all know that but, it is still there in the ground and in the meantime, the money available to them now, keeps on getting lower.

I for one, would love to see the company concentrating on achieving production to a marketable level. I do not care about receiving dividends at present or even in the near future, they can keep all of the money generated from the sale of gas to spend on future prospects and expansion of the company, which will then eventually generate an upper value and capital appreciation of shares and finally benefit the shareholders in that way.

Start lying those foundations in, and then build the skyscraper upon them. Don't go and pi..ss in every corner and mark your territory hear and there. Look after the one you already have, then...........

I am a holder........Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.