ALA 0.00% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Chrizzo Im not sure how much you have looked into SUD, but...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi Chrizzo

Im not sure how much you have looked into SUD, but IMO you wouldn't need to spend much time to form the conclusion that it is a worthy investment proposition.

You could strongly argue that the current market capitalisation could be justified solely by the profitable westcoast medical supplies business and the forecast 14-15 financial year income.

This then leaves plenty of upside should the company be successful in signing a deal for any of the first 6 products they have identified as ready for sale. This includes a treatment for severe malaria in children that has successfully completed Phase III trials and has some influential people on its clinical advisory board. I could also go on about each of the other 5 products but it may be easier for you to have a look here - http://www.sudaltd.com.au/index.php/projects

Furthermore, the company has enough cash in the bank to see it through to any extended negotiation period with pharma companies regarding these products.

So in other words, buying a SUDA share at 5.6c you could argue is buying a medical supplies business while getting any and all upside from the drug delivery portfolio for free.

With the success of the malaria clinical trial program, plus the results seen in early trials in some of the SUD001-005 range, plus the noises coming from the company regarding the progress made in its outreach program, my conclusion is that SUDA is a compelling risk/reward opportunity.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $49.16K 349.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 632124 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 77658 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.